From discovery to impact: innovation in academia
Event date: September 19th, 2017
Venue: Lecture Theatre, Richard Doll Building, Old Road Campus, Headington, Oxford
This free event focuses on fostering pharma collaborations, securing grants for innovation and investment opportunitities.
It brings together researchers along with facilitators of innovation, industry collaboration and commercialisation to:
- highlight opportunities to engage with industry
- deliver practical knowledge on how to commercialise ideas within the university
- learn how to seek funding (grants and investment opportunities) and hands-on support and advice for translation of research-based ideas
- be inspired by the experience of fellow group leaders who successfully commercialised their lab-based findings and established rewarding industry collaborations
- create a platform for interaction between scientists, clinicians, and industry partners to foster translational collaboration
Event organised by the Innovation Forum Oxford with the University of Oxford Medical Sciences Division.
More information and booking details here.